gen4 V6 TRD parts

insightbrewery

short-throw dipstick
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Hey guys, I've got a '99 V6 manual. I've got a TRD RSB but am always on the lookout for the following TRD parts:

- front tower brace
- muffler
- short shifter
- hm, maybe supercharger if the price was right...doesn't appeal to me as much as the other stuff

...I'll edit with part numbers as I figure them out. If you have 'em and want to sell 'em, PM me and we can talk. Thanks much.

insightbrewery

short-throw dipstick
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Hey I'm wondering if any of you guys are on Facebook? I hate social media so I'm not, but wondering if anybody could peruse the For Sale sections or whatever and see if there are TRD short shifters available. I hear the Celica and Solara shifters work in the Camry, I can't seem to find a Camry one anywhere.

Also a muffler...there was a guy who claimed to have one on That Other Forum but they disappeared as soon as the format changed.

71Corolla

Site Founder
Super Moderator
Administrator
Reaction score

Not on Facebook never had an account there. Sorry. :confused: Hopefully someone can help you out.

foxtherouge

Reaction score

I never see Camry parts in my area, sorry. But yes, a Celica short shifter will fit. There is nothing really special about the TRD one over Monkeywrench or even ebay ones.