Montague (Monty) Build Thread

User Is Online
User Is Online

corolapete

Reaction score

The system 10 in the 5th gen Celica is great, so is the JBL system in the 7th gen Celica. Sometimes they have great audio.

But having 3.5 inch in the dash and 4 inch in the rear deck of the 4th gen Celica is a joke.
I think your right. I have jbl on my camry. I will take a look. LOL The corolla is really bad but they sound good. I usually only listen to news and music on the weekend. :)

foxtherouge

Reaction score

I hate this time of year. I live in an apartment complex so in order for me to do any real work on my car I have to either go to the park (Where I install interior things) or go to the auto skills center on post. The auto skills center is first come first serve and since it's getting cold out, more people go there so it becomes harder to get a spot. So I generally don't do much during the Fall and Winter which sucks. Also, this is the time where I have to cut down on spending to save for the holidays. Since I host Thanksgiving, get some stuff sometimes on the Black Friday sales, and have to do Christmas shopping things get blah.

I'll think of SOMETHING to do though. I almost always do some small things.

foxtherouge

Reaction score

No picture because it's not needed. So a while ago my rear struts blew. Yesterday I replaced them with some junkyard ones since Pick N Pull had 40% off everything you pull. Costed me around $50. I also took off the red wheels and went back to the stock steelies. One of the red wheels is slightly out of round and on freeway speed the car vibrates.

I'll probably end up selling the red wheels and buying a set of OEM Supra wheels. The saw blade ones. I saw a guy selling a third gen Camry with them on it and they look really good.