Administrator
Reaction score

Change my mind. :unsure:

insightbrewery

short-throw dipstick
Super Moderator
Reaction score

What's winter? LOL

Pretty, I always liked purplish-red/burgundy/dark cherry/whatever.

71Corolla

Site Founder
Super Moderator
Administrator
Reaction score

What's winter? LOL
You know what, winter is downright awesome sometimes. But road salt ruins everything, today I could see grains of it spitting up off of tires plus there were clouds of salt. Yes clouds of it, stirred up by cars.

Paint code is 3H3 was used on the Cressida, Camry, Land Cruiser and probably other Toyota's of that era.

foxtherouge

Reaction score

Heh, they gravel the road here so there are a bunch of tiny rocks thrown everywhere. The snow gets pretty gray very quickly. Thankfully, cops actually enforce this law here:

Lots of lifted trucks around here and they get pulled over a lot for not having mud flaps lol

insightbrewery

short-throw dipstick
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Hey hey, I've been in inland California most of my life, cut my teeth working on salty cars during college (Boston).

I do love cold, snowy weather

You know what, winter is downright awesome sometimes. But road salt ruins everything, today I could see grains of it spitting up off of tires plus there were clouds of salt. Yes clouds of it, stirred up by cars.

Paint code is 3H3 was used on the Cressida, Camry, Land Cruiser and probably other Toyota's of that era.